JSF and ASF use a component-based model for the design and implementation of a web application. The presentation layer is implemented using XML or XHTML files and the component layer is implemented in Ada 05 for ASF and in Java for JSF.
A new version of ASF is available which provides:
- New components used in HTML forms (textarea, select, label, hidden),
- New components for the AJAX framework,
- Support for dialog boxes with jQuery UI,
- Pre-defined beans in ASF contexts: param, header,
- A complete set of example and documentation for each tag.
It has been compiled and ported on Linux, Windows and Netbsd (gcc 4.4, GNAT 2011, gcc 4.6.2). You can download this new version at http://code.google.com/p/ada-asf/downloads/list.
A live demo is available at: http://demo.vacs.fr.